The Essential of the Caribbean on Le Bellot
PONANT invites you on a 13-day cruise to the heart of the West Indies. From Fort-de-France, you will sail the idyllic waters of the Caribbean Sea to discover stunning islands, as well as historical and architectural landmarks.
An experienced diving instructor is on board for the entire cruise, enabling you to safely enjoy swimming and scuba diving.
First of all, you will venture to Antigua, whose blend of British influences and Creole culture gives its picture postcard scenery a unique atmosphere.
Le Bellot will set sail further north to Saint Barthélemy, famous for its wild coves and its elegant little shopping streets.
In the British Virgin Islands, made up of some 60 islands, most of which are uninhabited, you will have the chance to enjoy the beaches of Jost van Dyke for a peaceful swimming break.
You will cruise on to the enchanting island of Dominica, known as the Nature Island, before you reach Saint Lucia and its two majestic rocky peaks soaring straight from the sea. This unique location is listed as UNESCO World Heritage site.
Then, you will head south to the archipelago of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The most beautiful coral reef in the West Indies connects this chain of islands and reveals incredible underwater fauna and secret coves.
Then you will return to Fort-de-France after a magnificent cruise.
Like the other ships in the PONANT EXPLORERS series, Le Bellot has been designed to provide absolute comfort for its passengers, even at the heart of the world's most remote and isolated regions. Racy lines, state-of-the-art equipment, a refined design, a softly muted and at the same time convivial ambiance together with a deliberately restricted number of cabins all contribute to the modernity of Le Bellot, a unique ship in the world of cruising.
PONANT is the World Leader in Luxury Expeditions with ultra-modern, intimate ships, offering attentive service and well-designed itineraries that touch all corners of the globe. Every cruise is a blend of adventure, exploration, and discovery—all experienced in luxurious comfort, even in the heart of extreme landscapes.
Why cruise with PONANT?
• 12 luxury small ships, able to easily navigate small waterways and visit remote destinations not accessible by large cruise ships.
• Le Commandant Charcot, the world’s first luxury hybrid-electric polar exploration yacht, sails further into the polar regions (including the Geographic North Pole).
• The youngest expedition fleet afloat.
• The leader in luxury polar expeditions for over 20 years and cultural cruising for over 30 years.
• Over 400 awe-inspiring cruises, calling at over 450 ports on all seven continents.
• Experts on board our voyages of discovery and learning to enrich guests’ understanding of the destinations.
• An exclusive partnership with Smithsonian Journeys, the the travel program of the Smithsonian Institution.
• Understated elegance on board with French-inspired cuisine, fine wines, and chic design.
• Proud to partner with Sothys, Veuve Clicquot, and Ducasse Conseil. Ships feature fabrics by Pierre Frey, beauty products from Hermès, macarons by Ladurée, and tea from Palais des Thés.
• 100% of our staterooms have a sea view and 95% have a balcony (100% on the PONANT EXPLORERS).
• Attentive yet discreet service from an experienced, multilingual onboard staff and crew.
• Open bridge access (requires approval from Captain).
• “Clean Ship” certification for the fleet in recognition of their eco-friendly features.
• All-inclusive pricing with open bar, gratuities, port fees, and taxes (including Zodiac explorations/landings on expeditions).
• The world’s first underwater passenger lounge, the Blue Eye, featured exclusively on the PONANT EXPLORER ships.
|2||Antigua||12:30 AM||7:00 PM|
|3||Gustavia||7:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|4||South Friars Bay, Saint-Kitts||7:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|5||Jost Van Dyke||8:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|6||Les Saintes||12:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|7||Portsmouth||7:00 AM||9:30 PM|
|8||Pigeon Island Beach||7:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|8||Soufrière||2:30 PM||9:00 PM|
|9||Tobago Cays||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|10||Mayreau Island||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|11||Port Elizabeth, Bequia Island||7:00 AM||11:30 PM|
|12||Kingstown||7:00 AM||7:00 PM|